Some Bachelor Party Tips for the Organizers – Everything starts with a proper place!
The bachelor party is actually an ancient tradition regarding the history of humanity. Well, it is true that in the past, these kinds of celebrations were more held against the demons of marriage, but nowadays it is considered as a good-bye night party when the celebrated person could have the chance to say goodbye to the beauties of his bachelor life.
This kind of special event is usually organized by the would-be husband’s family and friends, or even one of them who is able to take over the main tasks of the organization; it is usually that person who is the closest to the celebrated one. It is an absolutely important position, so everybody will take the task of organizing a bachelor party in a really serious way.
Here some points or tips that need to be followed by the organizing team of Bachelor Parties
1. The most important aspect is the exact place of the bachelor party itself, which the so-called base for the celebrating “army”, where everyone can give his/her real personality, where all forms of relaxation are given furthermore, where most of the events, tasks take place. Even it should be the place for the “soldiers” coming home after a long tired night.
Choosing a place is a difficult task, as in many cases requirements are sometimes contradictory, for example, it should be in an easily accessible and central location, but taking care of not to disturb anyone because it is not good for a party to be called off by the any neighbors. There are some event venues that are able to provide opportunities for such events, but their number is a few and absolutely not easy to find.
A bachelor party venue is actually a good place if you have the proper space where you can complete your tasks so everyone can take an active part in them. Meals are also an important aspect, so it is a good idea to choose the base where the team can sit and eat together, testing many special short and long drinks of our country.
If you need a very professional and well-organized event, it would be so fantastic to have the right sound system, including music to boost your mood, even a microphone or a canvas for presenting photos and funny videos connecting to the celebrated one.
2. It is also important to ensure that the team should be kept together. Surely, we have all been to a party where unfortunately one part of the friends went to the left and the other half to the right. If a party is carefully planned and organized, a rented vehicle will take everybody from a to b. So by this way, the possibility of somebody will go somewhere other is over, or the chance of one of the “soldiers” could go home dry since he is the driver having his car parking. Alcohol is an important tool to boost your mood so no one should miss it but drink moderately in each case.
3. Organizing creative indoor activities are so essential for the team to have the chance to take part in them for example, it could be a beer ping pong, skill games, karaoke, blind-man’s-bluff to guess what kind of thing is there: a person or object, or clothes from the bride and so on. These games are so important since they are low-budget and capable of creating funny situations.
4. One of the essential aspects is the cost of the event. What and how much does it come, who can contribute and how much are you good for!? Well, the celebrated person should have no money problem on that day. These questions are quite important because the bigger a team is, the more people need to pay for everything and of course everyone has a different financial situation. Generally, close relatives and friends are more involved in this matter, deciding and planning the basic programs and what they are spending on.
According to a classic budget list, the following items will be:
The cost of…
– A renting a place
– Accommodation (it is important for the organizer to know who wants the accommodation, usually having quantitative discounts)
– Production (which could be a striptease)
– Food and beverage (if it is possible to book a meal at the renting place, or make a good offer with the owner to bring some drinks and meals on site, which may also be a program to prepare during the evening)
– Entry fees if the team visits some night clubs
– Outdoor program fees: Extreme activities like parachuting, escape games, go-kart, luxury car driving, darts, billiards or outdoor quads. It is important to know that these programs are not always among the most cost-effective ones, even though they could bring greater joy to the celebrated one.
Extreme lists often include the following items
1. Many of our country decide to celebrate this event not here in Hungary, however the Hungarian capital is so beautiful and full of programs, but they sail in other waters or rather fly to such destinations as Amsterdam, Prague, Warsaw, London, Vienna, Ibiza and, in some cases to farther locations such as Thailand, Cuba or Dubai.
2. It is also an extreme thing to hire a luxury vehicle like a Hummer Limousine or a Luxury VIP event bus. These vehicles alone are proper for a good bachelor party as a venue, but they still have a number of limitations for the event participants.
We entrust that this short presentation is able to collect the milestones and answers to any of your questions maybe, you get some further tips of organizing the best bachelor party ever. If you agree with the descriptions written here, please contact the Bird Budapest team for a quote to offer the most proper place and accommodation!